Speed:115,000CPH rotary head
PCB Size : L810 x W510mm
Feeder input:Max. 128 types = 32 feeders x 4
1) A new, next-generation platform that embodies the intelligent factory
The YRM20 uses a new machine-control system ready to handle a new era of escalating data speed and volume requirements at production sites. Our new speedy and robust application software interacts with peripheral systems and software seamlessly, securely, and without waste.
The new machine uses a unique and effective design created with our UP! (Unique and Proven) SMT (Surface Mount Technology) business concept.
2) A 2-head unit that combines a rotary head with a multi-purpose in-line head for world-leading productivity speed
- Next-generation, high-speed rotary (RM) head combined with Sigma technology
A newly-developed rotary head tailored to the next-generation platform works with a durable new, high-speed feeder with improved tape feeding speed to achieve outstanding productivity reaching speeds of 115,000 CPH, the fastest speed in its class in the world.
- An in-line (HM) head with a refreshed control system delivers high speed and amazing versatility
- The combination of a new servo system and ever-evolving in-line head achieves a blazing fast speed of 98,000 CPH (under Yamaha Motor's optimum conditions). Tailored to the concept of a 1-head solution, this machine can deal with ultra-small components, large components, and everything in between with one type of head in a lightning-fast, versatile package.
3) High precision, high quality mounting for miniature chips
The new design of the X beam reduces heat distortion for high-precision mounting at ±25μm (Cpk ≧1.0). This allows the machine to handle 0201-sized miniature chip components.
Mountable component sizes range from 0201 to 12 x 12 mm for the RM head and W 55 x L 100 mm for the HM head.
The new component recognition camera of the machine switches between line and area images for flexible, faster, higher-quality recognition.
In addition, new ID-linked nozzles deliver high-speed, low-impact mounting via lighter tip slides. Maintenance is also more efficient than ever because nozzles work with an auto-nozzle changer.
4) Faster production speed
The newly developed conveyor, which can handle a maximum board width of 510 mm, features an optimized layout and quicker transport speeds, significantly cutting print circuit board replacement time improving effective production tact.
The machine also uses overdrive motion, which features Sigma technology for highly efficient production. Reducing head entry restrictions when front and rear tables interfere further enhances real productivity.
5) Operating screen GUI with improved controllability and visibility via a newly designed application
The new GUI features an advanced design and an easy-to-read layout, enabling intuitive user control. The new Operator Mode enables the user to operate only the necessary controls, enhancing controllability at production sites.
Furthermore, thanks to the new vision system and interface, the time required to create parts data for components with complex shapes has been reduced significantly.
YRM20 Pick and Place Machine
High-speed general-purpose rotary RM head
IN-LINE HM head
Nozzles (per 1 head unit)
0201 to W12 x L12mm, Height 6.5mm or less
0201 to W55 x L100mm, Height 15mm or less
During use under in-house optimal conditions : ±0.025mm Cpk≧1.0
Number of component Types
Feeder carriage exchange : Max. 128 types = 32 feeders x 4 (conversion for 8mm tape feeder)
3-Phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416V +/-10% 50/60Hz
Air supply source
0.45MPa or more, in clean, dry state
L1374 x W1948 x H1445mm
Approx. 2,250kg (Main unit only)
Phone: +86 13691605420
Add: No.94,Guangtian Road,Songgang Street,Bao an District Shenzhen China